La Bastide de Victoire
France, Côte d’Azur
Air conditioning | Breakfast Service | Chef Service | Concierge | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from TBC
About the villa
Large private pool | Chef service included | Walk to shops and restaurants in Tourrettes-sur-Loup
An imposing property offering panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, La Bastide de Victoire is a magnificent property close to Cannes. The charming village of Tourrettes-sur-Loup is just 1.5km from the villa, for easy access to nearby boutiques, cafes and restaurants. This villa is full of character, with wood-beamed ceilings, stone walls and pretty sage window shutters. Downstairs there’s a bright sitting room with comfortable sofas and a fireplace, which leads to a separate indoor dining room and onto a fully equipped country style kitchen. Upstairs there are four individually styled bedrooms, each with breathtaking panoramic views; three of which open to a balcony. Two have en suite bathrooms and the third and fourth bedrooms share a family bathroom.
This villa’s piece de resistance is a unique freeform pool with a pretty waterfall streaming down the rocks and into the pool at the bottom; a hot tub has also been carved into the rocks.
Unique style is paired with impeccable service to ensure guests are beautifully looked after. The services provided at this villa include a comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday, dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager and daily housekeeping. A daily breakfast hamper is provided including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, eggs, fresh bread and pastries, oranges for juicing and one serviced meal per day (either brunch/lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day) provided by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7, served with carefully selected wines with the option to upgrade to two serviced meals per day, 6 days per week if you wish. A superb property for a truly relaxing holiday in this magical location.
- Built-in barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen
- Apple TV
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Boules court
- Board games
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Coffee machine
- 15m x -m
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Hot tub
- L'Occitane toiletries
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Mobile phone for local calls
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- TV room
- Entrance Hall
- Master bedroom opening to doors leading out onto a balcony with sea views, and bathroom en suite with bath and shower, and a dressing room.
- La chambre verte. Twin / super-king bedroom, opening to Juliet balcony.
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- La chambre turquoise. Twin / super-king bedroom
- La chambre bleue. Twin / super-king bedroom with en-suite shower room and doors leading onto a private balcony.
- Tourrettes-sur-Loup 1.5km
- Vence 5km
- St Paul de Vence 7km
- Nice 25km
- Nice 20km
Service & Staffing
- Pre-arrival menu consultation. All our chefs are professionals with a wealth of fine dining experience so will tailor menus to suit your specific preferences and, of course, any dietary needs.,
- Daily housekeeping
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towels. Mid-week towel change
- Freshly prepared breakfast every day including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, cold meats and cheeses, fresh bread and local pastries, and freshly squeezed orange juice
- One meal per day provided by your private chef (either lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day), on 6 days out of 7
- Early children's supper, where dinner is being provided, pre-dinner canapés, where dinner is being provided
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines, soft drinks and bottled water
- Carefully selected wine list
- Gourmet tea and coffee selection
- Fresh fruit and flowers
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- L'Occitane toiletries
Available on request at an additional cost
- Upgrade to Chef service, 2 meals per day, 6 days per week
- Laundry service
- In-villa massages or beauty treatments
- Private chauffeured minibus
- Professional childcare or evening babysitting
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.