- Sleeps 10 – 12
- Ski to the door
- Outdoor cedar wood hot tub
- Artic Spa on the terrace
- Balconies with every room
- Open wood fire
- Flat Screen TV
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Panoramic views
- Digital walkie talkies
- iMac Workstation
- iPod docking station
- DVD Play
Best time to visit
Chalet Sarire is fresh and contemporary and gives an overriding feeling of spaciousness. The property is beautifully finished inside and out in light grey vanoise stone and mountain larch. The main entrance is on the ground level where the heated ski room for the chalet is located with good storage and boot warmers. Here there are two covered parking spots, a rarity in the valley, if more are required just ask. On entering the main level of the chalet the sheer size of the living and dining space comes into view. With a length of about 20m this space is great for entertaining large groups for cocktail parties or just giving yourself a generous area for your family or group. The chalet has a minimalist feel and the dining table was sourced from Paris and conveys simple clean lines. The lounge has a couple of different seating areas in front of a lovely open fire and a iMac work station. Looking out on to the large deck there is a cedar wood hot tub where often mountain ibex or chamois can be seen.
The central wrought iron stairwell leads up to three bedrooms on the next floor, one contains an extra adult sized reclaimed wood bunks and a walk in wardrobe and bathroom. The other two bedrooms share a large monsoon shower room and toilet. Ascending to the top floor the mountains come more into view and you will find a large master suite with ensuite bathroom and a smaller king or twin ensuite room with a large terrace and west facing view down to the main village. Many of the rooms contain bathrooms with natural stone sourced from different parts of the country. Also three of the bathrooms contain full sized deep bath tubs which are becoming rarer in the resort as size of chalets are compromised.
Catered Services Include
- Daily breakfast with cooked options
- Champagne & canapés served on one evening
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Three course supper on five evenings
- Afternoon tea
- Children’s menu and sitting available
- Carefully selected superior wines
- All soft drinks and juices
- Three standard spirits
- Professional chef
- Experienced host
- Owners available in resort
The chalet is fully serviced. The professional chefs will contact you before arrival to discuss your menus for the week. We also have an inhouse host who provides exceptional concierge service to help you with the booking of ski tuition, guides, equipment or help with restaurant reservations. The chalet comes with access to the 4×4 Landrover driving service and chauffeur, who also doubles as the ‘go to’ person for snow and weather updates and lift openings.
• 1x Large Double/Twin bedroom with additional adult size luxury bunks, walk in wardrobe, en-suite with deep bathtub and toilet, balcony
• 1x Double/Twin with large balcony, shared bathroom and toliet with monsoon shower
• 1x Double/Twin bedroom with large balcony, shared bathroom and toliet with monsoon shower
• 1x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite deep bathtub and toilet, balcony
• 1x Large Master Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite monsoon shower an deep bath tub, balcony
Located in the centre of the old village of Le Fornet, 200m to the lift and you can ski back to the door. The nearest restaurant is 50m away and the centre of Val d’Isere is a 3min drive or regular navette until 2am.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518