Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from TBC
About the villa
Beautiful pool | Spectacular views | Coast nearby
Country walks, cultural treasures and coastal attractions are all conveniently close to Casa Nocchi, appealing to a broad range of age groups and interests. And the house itself is well planned for mixed groups, with bedrooms flexibly furnished for twin or double use, so this is an ideal choice for a family holiday. The villa is set in a small Hamlet of properties and against a backdrop of forested hills, its architect-designed restoration has transformed the old-world farmhouse into a very contemporary villa; with accommodation over three floors, linked by a steel spiral staircase, fitted with modern appliances, and furnished with elegant simplicity. Two bedrooms at the lower ground level have direct access to the garden, while one of the two on the top floor has a stylishly draped four-poster bed and its own private terrace. On the level in-between, an old stone fireplace adds character to comfort in the sitting room, and the kitchen and airy dining room each open on to a furnished terrace overlooking the hugely inviting two-tier pool. The small hamlet of Nocchi with 1 small restaurant is 1.9km away, with more in Camaiore 3.5km away, and the beaches a 10km drive.
- Cot and highchair
- 11m x 5.5m
- 0.5m x 1.2m deep
- Built-in steps
- The upper pool is shallower than the lower pool
- There are many different points to enter the pool.
- The pool also has different depths.
- The pool is open from end of May to the beginning of October
- Washing Machine
Raised Ground Floor
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Utility room
Lower Ground Floor (accessed via spiral staircase)
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) opening to garden
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double)
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be double) with shower room en suite
- Tennis 10km Lido di Camaiore
- Food shop, restaurant, pizzeria, post office 1.9km Nocchi
- Shops and Restaurants 5km Camaiore
Places of Interest
- Pietrasanta 13km
- Lucca 23km
- Pisa 35km
- Florence 102km
- San Gimignano 117km
- Lido di Camaiore 10km
- Pisa 35km
- Florence 75km
- Genoa 165km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- English speaking manager
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
Arrival at this villa is between 4 and 8 pm.
After 8 pm a fee of Euro 50 is payable and after 10 pm the fee is Euro 100.
Any late arrival after 8pm is on request and needs to be agreed in advance.
Please kindly note that after midnight – if an arrival is possible – the extra cost is Euro 100 per hour.
The last 300 metres of the driveway approach road are unsurfaced and not suitable for cars with low suspension. There is parking adjacent to the villa.
An English speaking Ground handler will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.